Albion Consultancy and Treatment is an independent mental health outpatient facility. Our therapists and clinicians offer services to children and adolescents, families and adults of all ages.
People may be seeking help for a range difficulties including:
- Adjustment issues: life crisis, separation, divorce, redundancy
- Anxiety: agoraphobia, health anxiety, phobias, panic, social anxiety
- Eating disorders: anorexia, bulimia, compulsive eating
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Post traumatic stress disorder
- Personality disorder
- Sexual abuse
- Self esteem and self-confidence problems
- Work related problems – work stress and bullying
- Relationship problems
Psychologists, psychotherapists, psychiatrists, counsellors and occupational therapists working independently from ACT, are accredited with the relevant bodies e.g. The British Psychological Society (BPS) for psychologists; the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapists (BABCP) and/or the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) or the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).